Powered By Blogger

sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

hi! this is our blog here you will find everything and moreThe responsible for creating this blog are:MARIANA, FRANCISCO, WILLIAM, OMAR & HUMBERTO discover a little more about us!!

MARIANA-well I am a fun girl who likes going out and partying =D I like romantic movies and love music the way I always do singing but not so well...also I like everything about fashion

imagenes para blogspot

FRANK- I´s a person who has likes de sports is a boy who says "I give up". Is the person passionate whith the sports, and de girls. He is a god frind and a exelent person.






WILL-I am of average height color black hair brown eyes I am a good friend and good person I have many hobbies like collecting cars and listening to music and especially the trova





































OMAR-



HUMBERTO- I´m a person who likes the sports, i love run and play with my team. I love my girlfriend. I like the love music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario